Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Kickstarter Update and MASSive Comic Con

http://kck.st/1KXIrK4
At only a week into the Kickstarter for the Lady of Innsmouth it is now fully funded! I'm so excited that the project has gone so well so far. If you haven't checked it out yet you really should. I just revealed our stretch goal: If we reach $4,000 all backers will receive a digital copy of a short story written about the Lady of Innsmouth by Joshua Goodreau.

In a little less than 2 weeks I'll be at MASSive Comic Con in Worcester, Massachusetts, June 27-28. I'll be there with my art and jewelry, including the Lady of Innsmouth. On Saturday from 11:30-12:30 I'll be doing the Crowd Sourcing Your Project panel with Joseph Schmalke of the comic The Infernal Pact. It's my first time being on a panel at a convention so I'm really looking forward to it.
Post a Comment