Monday, November 01, 2004

November Shaman Update

Okay, so to catch everyone up on Shaman progress.

Nynne has completed some new music. I've only listened to one of the songs so far but it's amazing as usual.

I've been slacking off a bit on graphics, I've only done some pallete swapping and minor edits since my first blog.

I haven't been slacking on coding. Version 6 of Game Maker has come out so I spent some time converting Shaman over to the new engine which has some great features that I want to take advantage of. I've also been working on the Battle System, it's slow going so far since I've never coded something like this before. Currently I can call battles, display the characters, enemies, and stats, engine mechanics are next and will probably take a while unless I have some sort of stroke of genius (which I don't expect to happen).

So that's what's going on. If you have any pressing questions please by all means leave a comment and I'll answer them in my next blog.

No comments: