Saturday, October 11, 2008

Behold the Xmas Platypus

This idea has been floating around in my head for actually a couple years now and I just never found the time to do it. I was thinking this week that I should start getting ready for holiday sales and what better way to start? I don't take Christmas or other holidays seriously so I like strange and silly stuff. He's sculpted in polymer clay and painted in acrylics with holly leaves and berries on his tush.

This is up for sale, you can find it in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

NWO Observer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

Oh, Noadi, he's completely adorable! I love the holly on his "tush".

Anonymous said...

I would totally put a platypus in my tree. :-D Adorable!

I should be sculpting Christmas ornaments too, but I just don't have that bug yet. I'll be inspired to do that the week before Christmas... just like I'll be starting maskmaking a week from now, when it'll be too late to sell them for Halloween. *sigh* I need to get my Muse on a schedule that makes sense! :-D