Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

Looking for some lower priced gifts this year? I have some fun jewelry and ornaments for under $15. The lower price also means you don't need to feel guilty if a kid in your life breaks them, however I don't recommend my jewelry for very young children because there is a potential choking risk from the small pieces.

Cthulhu's Gems are inspired by H.P. Lovecraft and are gray tentacles wrapped around a glass gem. The standard necklace with a leather cord is $12.50, or with a sterling silver chain for $15.75.



Bubble Gem Cephalopods are fun polymer clay squid and octopus sculpted around a glass gem, I have both necklaces and pins priced at $10.



Dragon Ornaments are tiny dragons wrapped around glass gems and are priced at only $5.50. I only have a very small number of these left.

No comments: