Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shy, Novice, & Closeted Art Show


I spent yesterday helping with some of the setup for the Shy, Novice, and Closeted Art Show. I'm getting really excited about things. However my hand is still cramped from filling out so many postcard invitations to artists that I lost count.

If anyone in downtown Bethel doesn't know by now about the show it's not my fault. I hit just about every business that was open in town hanging posters in the rain. Big big thanks to all those businesses for letting me hang posters, not a single one turned me down so it's great to see that sort of support for an art show. It's Saturday July 7th so if you're in Bethel that day hit the big Art Show on the Commons and the Shy Novice and Closeted Art Show, it's going to be a fun day and I'll be at the show pretty much all day if you want to say hi.

No comments: