Friday, September 05, 2008

Been Busy This Week

When I'm stressed I work even more than usual, it gets my mind off things. My uncle is in the hospital and this are just generally awful with that. So this week I did quite a bit of work.

First some jewelry stuff. Here's the list:
  • Green Trilobite Necklace
  • Blue Trilobite Necklace
  • Round Ammonite Pendant
  • Teardrop Ammonite Pendant
  • Blue Trilobite Earring Drops
  • Green Trilobite Earring Drops
  • 4 Watermelon Cuttlefish Earring Drops
  • Watermelon Cuttlefish Pendant
  • Jellyfish Earring Drops
  • Faux Fossil Fern Pendant
  • Wire Wrapped Faux Stone Pendant
  • 8 little polymer clay cabochons
Second, I've been working on the sculpture commission some more and it still looks all rough and weird but it's coming together some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I love your cuttlefish jewelry. One day I shall have some. :-)