Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm a busy bee

Things have been a bit crazy the past few days but in a good way. Here's what's going on:
  • Tuesday was my birthday! I'm 27 now. Thursday some friends threw me a little party complete with a cake that had an octopus.
  • I've had the combination birthday/Yart deal going with half off shipping for jewelry and free gifts going from the 9th and going until tomorrow the 14th.
  • Squidoo made some major layout changes including the introduction of themes so I've been updating my lenses to take advantage of them.
  • Still preparing for the art shows coming up.
  • Between replacing what's sold during my special and preparing for art show I've been busy making new jewelry including these weird specimen jar pendants.
  • The show I'm doing July 11th has a $200 jewelry prize so making something special for that.

No comments: