Thursday, August 06, 2009

New Projects

I've been busy making lots of new stuff lately. Most of it has been replacing things that sold but I have a few things to show off.

First is this Cuttlefish Specimen Jar necklace that I absolutely love. Of course once I started doing these necklaces I just had to make a cuttlefish one.



I've also been doing some fun illustrations lately that I'm putting on products in my Zazzle Shop so you can get them on tshirts, stickers, and other goodies like that. It started with this holiday/birthday octopus that I sketched and I'll eventually have a rubber stamp made out of it for making cards.



Then since I was on a roll I sketched up this nautilus and squid that I'm on the process of reworking in Inkscape and they'll be up in my shop soon.

No comments: