Thursday, September 10, 2009

Going out of town

I'm extremely excited. I'm heading to the Northeast Conference for Science and Skepticism tomorrow and I won't be home until Sunday night.

I'm keeping the shop open but just a heads up if you planned on ordering that I won't be mailing orders on Saturday and since I'm going to be completely wiped out when I get home I probably going to be able to get things packed Sunday night to be mailed Monday morning. I'll try to get them out Monday afternoon but more likely they'll be going out Tuesday morning.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Heya! I've been reading your blog for quite some time and enjoy hearing about all your new creations and daily life adventures. Take Care!

PussDaddy said...

I am somewhat skeptical about you going and somewhat skeptical about your excitement, too. Just joking, I couldn't resist. Have a wonderful time. Although I am somewhat skeptical that you will. :-)

PussDaddy