Monday, November 14, 2011

Get Custom Jewelry for Christmas!

Custom Blue Ring Octopus
with iridescent rings.
The deadline for custom jewelry orders is Sunday, November 20. Get a custom cuttlefish, octopus or squid for someone special this Christmas. All custom order requests need to be in by November 20 so I have enough time to finish them and ship with plenty of time to arrive.

I'm also taking orders for custom ornaments! Get the design, message, or name of your choice painted on a platypus, beaver, or ceolocanth. I can also turn any of my jewelry designs into an ornament as well.

Contact me through the Etsy shop or by email.

2 comments:

rottermond123 said...

hello, so nice blog for custom jewelry for christmas its so beautiful blog designs thanks................

Fiverr was Right said...

This is a great post, thanks for writing it.