Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Shadow over Labor Day

Monday, September 3rd, is Labor Day in the United States. Friday, August 31, I'll be the featured Artist of the Day for the Call Girl of Cthulhu Kickstarter campaign. They will be giving away a special Cthulhu figure to one person who support the project that day.

Since these two events are the same weekend and I usually do a small Labor Day sale I decided to make it a Cthulhu weekend. Here's a rundown of the weekend goodies:
Here's how the print giveaways will work: I will post a Cthulhu related trivia question each day on Facebook and Twitter with a link to the question on Google Docs at 12 pm EDT and you'll have until 8pm EDT to answer the question. At 8pm I will close the quiz, reveal the correct answer, and pick one correct answer randomly to receive the print.

No comments: